Monday, December 14, 2009

I got my first two charms today

One gold and one crimson. I can hear you think: "First two? How? What? Why?" Pretty simple actually, I started again. Gwalagwic is the name, pleased to meet you. Yesterday, Sunday, it all came together. The grinding just was getting just a bit too much, so out of boredom I created the new account and got members a bit later on. The later was not out of choice: The electronic transfer for the 6 months of membership took some time.

So I have played a bit and I'm enjoying every minute of it. New, old quests, old skills but with fresh look at how to tackle them. Stats at the end of Sunday:




At the 'end' of today (It doesn't look like I will have the time to play again today the 14th, unless it is well past midnight) it looked like this:


5 comments:

  1. Pleased to meet you too :) Once a fan of range, always a fan of ranged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm also new, my name is Kara Godlike, pleased to meet you :) Perhaps we can play some billiards sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hobbies are ranged, slayer en long walks on the world map, my dislikes are the pits (more commonly known as freeplay) and selfish people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder... not that many people make that billiards reference. *ads Kara Godlike to friends list* Can't help but wonder who is behind her :P Instinct tells me it originates somewhere Down Under, but sure about that I am not.

    ReplyDelete