Thursday, December 10, 2009

Senntisten

It has been a long time since I did a quest. I know, I know, I should do more of them, what good is a cape in a bank one cannot use? This new installment of the Mahjarrat series was the first I did of a series of about 6 I still have to finish. And it was fun to do. I didn't take pictures as I normally do/used to do. I am out of the guide writing bussiness so why should I bother? What I did do was this: Not reading a guide. That cost me dearly, time wise. It took about 30 minutes before I figured out I needed to hammer the heating orb into a pipe...

Still, like I said, it was fun. The result of it was the new prayer set. Maybe that will get me off my behind to raise prayer, I cannot access the last few of them with the measely 85 prayer I have. The rewards of the quest had one effect I didn't count on: The lamps were just enough to get me to the next Summoning level. Only one more level to go and all is as it should be: Construction at the bottom of the list.



And the Summoning level:



On a side note: Not doing all the quests has a consequense I don't like very much. I still have about 3000 strung gold amulets ready to be sold to the Rogue trader in Varrock. I just have to free him from his cell. That means I must finish Summers End, goto Rogues Castle in deep wild, close the cell door in the alternate reality and get the poor blighter out of there. Easier said than done. Still have to dig the soil to trap Dark cores (whatever they are) and do that last chamber before the demon-like creature becomes Corporeal Beast.

Maybe next week-end will see me end that one... and do the follow-up quest while I am at it. While Guthix Sleeps is another of those not finished. Ah well, we'll see where time takes us.

Another side note: Those who read, make sure you get your pixalated behinds ready for the 19th and Merchs big doohdah. 24 hours of fun and games in during the the Canting Winter Solstice Party. Be there, or else...



No comments:

Post a Comment