Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Grand Total

Or, it took me 7 days, 13 hrs of playing time to reach the 1000 level. Construction did it and got all my levels above 9...

Apart from that I have been fishing.... a lot. A lot for me that is, and with around 800 lobsters banked that should be enough for a reasonable cooking level come xp weekend. Planning for that: There is no planning. I will prepare by planting whatever seed I can but for the rest nothing. I might have a go at agility though. 52 sounds nice since it would give me access to the Wilderness course. The other thing might be range/slayer. I just don't know. We will see it when we get there.

For Simple I only have one thing planned: One farming level, courtesy of 5 magic trees, 5 palm trees, 1 calquat and 1 spirit tree. Since they are all protected it should be enough to get one level.

No comments:

Post a Comment