Saturday, October 24, 2009

An Introduction To A Simple Life


Well, a new RS-blog. I can hear you think: Oh dear, another one to read, or not to read. Pretty easy to decide whether to read or not. I still have another one at Sal's Realm of Runescape. That one involves both Runescape and what I want to spill about real life. This one will only revolve around Runescape.

So who is that Simple013 character?

It started all in April 2005. Introduced to this game by a nephew, I started playing as a member from day one. I couldn't stand the crowded places in those first minutes in F2p and got my members as a result. During the first few years I played a fair bit per day; that now has changed. I simply can't spare the time to hunt for levels, and even have to finish a few quests. It is a big depature from the way I used to play: Putting in the hours to get that particular quest done, or to get that certain level.

I took a break during 2008 (though the amount of time spent changed a bit earlier); playing hardly at all, due to some real life descisions. Then the demand on my time lessened somewhat and I now play on a regular basis, for a few hours per week.

To give an idea how much time: I got my 2000 total level April 28 2007 and on October 2009 11th it got to 2150. So not that much time played: only 150 levels in 30 months.

Still, I hope you will enjoy what will appear here, if not... aww.

No comments:

Post a Comment