Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oh, woe is me... Shame and scandal in the family




Thanksgiving. Last year that feast gave players who participated a 'turkey-emote'. Since I didn't play that much in 2008 I missed it and went on my merry way without it. Until today that is. It seems this will be the only Thanksgiving content, though next week there will be a new quest. At least, according to Mod Emilee.

In all it was fun to do, killing of level 138 giant turkeys, with hits never before recorded in RS history. And I got the emote, what more could a girl want?

3 comments:

  1. I read that as having more Thanksgiving content later in the week. Re-reading it now, you're right, it doesn't say that at all! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not so sure about the hits never recorded in RS history :p Isn't there a quest where you hit 200-250 too? Underneath the digsite, I think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes there is. The special quest weapons hit for up to 200 against the creatures in there. :P

    ReplyDelete