Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dungeoneering, next installment

When I say slayer is a slow skill to level most will nod in complete agreement.

Should you do some calculations it would look like this: For every xp-point gained in slayer you would gain 4 xp points in a combat skill (or combination of skills) and 1 1/3 xp point for Constitution.

Slayer is not the slowest skill anymore, Dungeoneering is... According to RuneMonkey Simple gained 68,725 xp today. Since RuneMonkey does not have the skill added and because it would take the xp amount from high score I needed to do the math.

In other words, from that 68,725 xp I need to deduct the amount gained in all other skills to arrive at the xp-gain for Dungeoneering... I did that... With a staggering result: 778 xp gained...

Or, for every xp-point gained in all other skills I get 0.01145010081386963368507807555889 xp point in Dungeoneering... or I need 87.34 xp in all other skills to gain 1 xp point in Dungeoneering... Staggering, absolutely staggering.

2 comments:

  1. :o So that's how I work out my Dungeoneering xp on Runemonkey! Thank you!

    Dungeoneering doesn't feel like a real skill, because it's not on Runemonkey. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://runetrack.com/ is better than RuneMonkey and has Dungeoneering. Only thing is you need to have a sig get some views first.

    ReplyDelete